There has been a delay in opening Student Evaluations of Teaching Effectiveness for summer 2020. BUT, for those of you still teaching, they can be requested NOW!
Instructors may request the “Student Evaluation of Teaching Effectiveness” in Banner any time from the first day of the semester until 5:00 pm on the day before the last day of the semester.
For summer classes, after a faculty member has requested it, students will be able to access the survey during the last week of the semester, until 5:00 pm on the last day of the semester.
Instructions for instructors to request the evaluation:
1. Go to http://www.rowan.edu/selfservice
2. Click “Access Banner Services – Secure Area – login Required”
3. Enter User ID & PIN
4. Click on the “Faculty & Advisors Services” tab
5. Near the bottom, click “Request Student Evaluation of Teaching Effectiveness”
6. Select one of the classes that you are currently teaching
7. Click “Submit.”
8. Look for the words “Survey Request Successful.”
9. Repeat this process for other classes.
Director, Faculty Center
Submitted By:Name: Bonnie Angelone
Approved By:Name: Bonnie Angelone