17-18 Room Selection: Selecting your Room - Seniors, 3/21
It’s time to select your 2017 – 2018 Room or Apartment!
Here’s what you need to remember:
- Refer to your Room Selection Appointment Date/Time email for the date and time that you are able to begin selecting your apartment/room for 2017-2018. If you’re part of a matched group –have the person with the earliest time select for the group.
- Groups will select on separate days from students choosing as an individual. This will minimize the chances of groups being broken up due to lack of fully vacant apartments.
- Wondering how your group was assigned to a specific round?
- Whichever student in the group has the lowest credit hours will determine which round that group is pulled into. Class rank is determined by the number of credits completed plus the credits the student is currently enrolled in for spring. It does not include summer session enrollment.
- Class ranks are: Seniors 90 or more credits; Juniors 58 to 89 credits; and, Sophomores 57 credits and below.
- University Affiliated Partner, Nexus Properties will be opening two new Junior and Senior Student Housing Properties (230 Victoria and 223 High) for fall 2017. You can select to live there during this year’s Room Selection Process. For more information on these properties, go to: https://nexusglassboro.com/student-housing
Senior Round 2017-2018 Room Selection Schedule:
- Seniors: If you are graduating in December 2017, you are NOT eligible to live in ANY Nexus Property building and you MUST live within University Housing. These students will be sent a form to fill out so we can ensure they receive the correct housing options for fall 2017.
- Tuesday, March 21st: Senior Groups
- Thursday, March 23rd: Senior Individuals
- If you fail to select on the day you are assigned to select your room, you will automatically be assigned to the “Make-up Round” to select your housing assignment. This is scheduled to take place after all rounds of room selection have been completed:Thursday, April 13th: Make-up Round
More information regarding the Room Selection process is available at our website, on our Room Selection Information web page.
For more information, please
The Office of Residential Learning & University Housing
Phone: 856-256-4266 ext. 1
Name: Lindsey James
Department: Residential Learning/University Housing
Title: Housing Assignments Coordinator
Skip to top of page